Connect With Us!
you to help! What can you do?
the Congress, use the official hashtag – #IUFRO2014. In addition, we recommend you use the following hashtags if
you are tweeting about a specific theme:
- Forests for People – #Frst4Ppl
- Forest Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services – #FrstBioDiv
- Forests and Climate Change – #FrstCC
- Forest and Water Interactions – #FrstH20
- Forest Biomass and Bioenergy – #FrstEnergy
- Forests and Forest Products for a Greener Future – #Frst4Future
- Forest Health in a Changing World – #FrstHealth
Facebook page – or tweet them to us.
come. Hard copies of the newsletter will be available on a limited basis in the morning refreshment break areas. The
newsletter will also be available for download on the Congress website, or by using the Congress app.
IUFRO 2014 Newsletter- Monday 6 October
IUFRO 2014 Newsletter- Tuesday 7 October
IUFRO 2014 Newsletter- Thursday 9 October
IUFRO 2014 Newsletter- Friday 10 October
IUFRO 2014 Newsletter- Saturday 11 October
IUFRO 2014 Congress Review Newsletter-October
improve upon attendee’s experiences to ensure World Congresses are a great success. The survey will also be
available for you to take using the Congress app, at any time.